LibrePages documentation website https://docs.librepages.org
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|3 months ago|
|content||3 months ago|
|sass||9 months ago|
|scripts||7 months ago|
|static||7 months ago|
|templates||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.woodpecker.yml||7 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|Makefile||7 months ago|
|README.md||10 months ago|
|config.toml||7 months ago|
|screenshot.png||2 years ago|
|theme.toml||2 years ago|
An easy way to create a document library for your project
This theme for Zola (static site engine) helps you build and publish your project docs easily and fast. Zola is just one binary that outputs html-pages and additional static assets after building your docs written in Markdown. Thus, you can take the theme, your md-files, Zola and gain flexible and simple website for documentation.
As you may have heard Zola is quite flexible :) So, the scenario below is one of hundreds possible ways to make things done, feel free to find your best. Also, Zola provides their own mechanism to install and use themes, see the docs.
- Fork the repo and replace demo-content inside content folder with yours. But take a look to _index.md files. It contains
titleand when you want to have anchor right of your headers add
insert_anchor_links = "right"to each index.
theme.toml, screenshot and readme may be deleted too.
config.tomlchange URL and title on your own. In extra section you can specify path to your GitHub API for version below the logo on nav, favicon and logo itself. Or just remove the lines if you don't need it. Also, you can configure or turn on some additional settings related to Zola. Specification is here.
- In sass/_variables.scss you may change font, color or background if you want.
- Almost done. Now, you should decide how you want to build and where will be hosted your website. You can build it locally and upload to somewhere. Or build in GitHub Actions and host on GitHub Pages / Netlify / CloudFlare Pages / AnyS3CloudStorage. Howto for GitHub Pages. My example of GitHub workflow with 2-steps build (the first checks for links and spelling errors, the second uploads to Azure). Dockerfile to make Docker image.
Enjoy your docs!
- Icons: Office UI Fabric Icons
- Copy-code-button: Aaron Luna